我喜欢今天的家乐福

[复制链接]
唐泳 发表于 2008-4-26 16:47:38
8466 8
   时逢周六休息,手持购物卡走进家乐福商场, 想采购些常用的日用品,眼前一亮,真没想到一改往日大卖场的嘈杂景象,也忘了什么是门庭若市,与往日相比,商场里顾客稀少,顿时我觉得心情豁朗。
  我很开心,不是因为家乐福受到国人的抵制,也不是因为有什么商品让利促销,而是我感受到进入一个比较舒服的购物环境。说实在,平时我是很不喜欢去好又多、沃而玛、家乐福,因为里面有一大半的东西品质低下,可喻为地摊货,而且常是人挤人,购物的、闲逛的、进去乘凉等,简直就是一个菜市场,到了埋单时还要花些时间去排队。而今天,我可以比较悠哉地在商场里的每个过道行走,不用害怕不小心踩到别人,也不用担心被别人撞到,我很有心情地挑选了自己所要购买的物品,到了结帐处,看到结帐台只有开通不到四成的通道,我随便走到一个通道,前面只有两个顾客在等候,很快就轮到了我结帐,一共刷掉了卡里的两百多元。
  从家乐福出来,我想,除了2006年春节的早晨8点我去火车站的沃而玛采购火锅料,看到顾客较为稀少外,再就是今天了。几年来厦门的大卖场开了许多,给人们的购物带来了很多方便,但每次看到太多的人流,我就头晕。然而今天的家乐福,让我感受到难得的放松,不管是因为它自身言行不慎,或是他人在暗地里挑拔,这对我一个平民百姓来说都不重要,在世界强国地位日益向上的中国面前,它一个家乐福算个啥?重要的是今天我看到了它---家乐福,打造了一个我喜欢的购物环境。假如五一那天我有需要采购,我还去家乐福,因为我那购物卡还没用完。此时此刻我要说:我喜欢今天的家乐福。

[s:14][s:14][s:14]
蒜香排骨 发表于 2008-4-27 10:47:32
[s:3] [s:3]
tt 发表于 2008-4-28 17:16:36
[s:26] [s:26] [s:26] [s:26]
昌昌 发表于 2008-4-28 21:59:32
中国的消费者抵制是盲目的
烛影摇红 发表于 2008-5-1 22:06:26

牛!高智商美国留学生的妙计:30美金就能让CNN破产

转的,大家看看

每一个在美的华人都可以到当地的法院去控告cnn和卡弗蒂,索赔500美金。你只需花50美金。你也可能得不到赔偿,因为你无法证明你遭受500美金的损失。但每一个案件就要花掉cnn 1000美金, 而且cnn也不能反告你,因为你没有给cnn造成损失。如果有5000个华人这样做,cnn必须马上应诉。你可以在美国任何地方上诉,越偏远的地方越好。

我是这样做的: 我在堪沙斯州,我在一民事法庭对cnn及卡弗蒂提出索赔控诉。

cnn的地址: Address ONE TIME WARNER CENTER NEW YORK, NY 10019 Telephone 2124848000

我的理由:cnn的雇员卡弗蒂当众辱骂中国人是一群暴徒和傻子,伤害了我的名誉,导致我损失了500美金。

分析:

1, 为什么500美金? 在堪萨斯州,500美金以下的案件,我只需出30美金的上诉费,500美金以上,我要付50美金。

2, 下一步。 我寄挂号信寄给被告。

3, 以后会怎样? a, 如果被告未出庭,cnn赔我500美金,外加我那30美金诉讼费。 b, 如果被告的律师出庭,我有可能就输了,因为我拿不出证据,我顶多就损失那30美金。 c, 对方律师有可能打电话给我要求庭外和解。我要求解雇卡弗蒂,否则,法庭上见。

无论怎样,cnn要花大笔的律师费。

问:如果我不是美国公民,我可不可以上诉?

答:美国法律说,不是美国公民都可以告。

问:可不可以群体上诉?

答:可以,但效果不好。因为你提不出证据你损失了500美金。这就是为什么我们要人多,而且要在不同的地方上诉,越多越好。

原文写得更好!我译了一些。有兴趣的朋友可以看看:

Every Chinese in America goes to the local small claim court and to file a small claim ($500) against CNN and Cafferty. It will cost you $50 or so to do it, you are probably not going to win (since you have no way to prove that you have the $500 financial damage). But it will cost CNN $1000 or more to defend each case, they can not counter-sue you either, because you did not cause damage to them. If we have 5000 to do so, they will act right away. You can do it anywhere in USA, the more remote location the better.

. This is what I did.

I filed a small claim in a county small claim court in Kansas. The defandant is TIME WARNER INC.

Address ONE TIME WARNER CENTER

NEW YORK, NY 10019

Telephone 2124848000

My claim: Time Warner employee, Jack Cafferty in a publically broadcasted TV news program (CNN) asserted Chinese are a bunch of 'goons'. This statement severely damaged my credit, which resulted $500 financial loss to my business.

Analysis: 1. why $500?

A: In Kansas, $500 or less, the filing fee is $30, otherwise it will be $50.

2. What is the next step?

In Kansas, you just need to use registered mail to mail it to the defendant, other states may require you to use law enforcement to serve a summon, which will cost you $25 to $50.

3. What will happen?

a) If the defendant does not show up, the judge will make a default judgment, that means, Time Warner will pay me $500, plus the $30 court fee.

b) If the defendant send an attorney to the court at the court date, (which is 3 weeks later, the defendant can request a postpone), then the judge will probably make a judgment to the defendant (I lose) since I can not provide evidence that I had the $500 damage. Then I lose the $30 court fee, that is it.

c) The defendant attorney could call me before the court date, try to settle it outside the court, or try to persuade me to withdraw by threatening counter-suing me, (which I know they can't, I did not do anything to cause them damage, suing them does not count).

I am waiting for their call, I am willing to settle outside the court, my request is “CNN fires Jack Cafferty.” Otherwise, I will see you in court.

No matter what, it will cost them a lot of money for the attorney fee.

Why not a class-action lawsuit?

Can anyone provide evidences that you really suffered material damage? Otherwise, you do not have a case.

Besides, all big companies in US have one kind or another lawsuit ongoing, they are not afraid of one or two lawsuits. But, will they defend 1000 or 5000 suits to protect a worth-less employee?

This is why we need to have as many people as possible to file the suit in as many places as possible.

Can we sue Cafferty only?

No, it is very hard for a local court to enforce a judgment against an out-of-state person, many courts will not accept these type of suit. Even the case is accepted, the judge can still dismiss the case, (you will lose your court fee). Even a judgment is made in your favor, you will not be able to collect anything from him.

Can I sue if I am not a US citizen?

Anybody can file the suit. Please do it, this is American experience.

Is there any negative consequence on me if I sue?

If you lose, I will lose the court fee. If you are going to apply a mortgage DURING the suit, you need to disclose it , it may not affect your mortgage application at all. Other than that, no negative effects on you. It will NOT have anything to do with your green card application.

Will it damage the Chinese image by filing so many lawsuits?

I don't know how will other people think. It is a common practice for Americans. If you do not fight the American way, you lose already, what good is your image for?

Sorry, written in a hurry, there might be mis-information.
烛影摇红 发表于 2008-5-1 22:09:58

把奥运圣火的传递途径跟大家说一下

小飞侠 发表于 2008-5-5 16:54:14
中国人是太拥挤了,有点儿晕。

现在抵制结束了没有?说真的不希望它关门,沃尔玛也不是美国好鸟,家乐福到了丫就垄断了!不行!

有亲戚在其它城市的家乐福作销售员,说生意不好就要被裁了,40多岁的阿姨国企下岗以后做促销供孩子上学,如果再经历下岗,对她家里就算灾难了。从这点上说,我不再抵制家乐福,重要的是各位姐姐妹妹不要再买什么法国化妆品了,什么兰寇、香奈儿这些法国出口的东西才可以打击那些法国本土的家伙。
发表于 2008-5-12 00:09:25
各有主建,各有主建呀 [s:14] [s:14]
皇上 发表于 2008-6-15 19:07:16
在4月奥运圣火在巴黎传递受到干扰后,中国也出现了连串反法行动,不少中国旅客便取消了到法国的行程,法国的旅行社普遍表示担忧生意会出现“灾难性”大跌。
因此北京旅行社取消巴黎旅游目的报道更是在法国社会一石激起千层浪,上至法国go-vern-ment高层下至普通民众,纷纷跟帖发表意见,声称要“以牙还牙”,抵制报复中国。

看清楚了,只是暂时取消巴黎的旅游,如果是法国取消北京的旅游,中国人会怎么样?恐怕不会吭声。
中国人奴性太深,非要八国联军侵入了才会反抗!
如果是中国支持某势力集团分裂法国,比如解放科西嘉,法国人会怎么样?恐怕是战争!

抵制只是小反抗,实在太客气了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17581人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 17144人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16703人已学习