[外文游泳文献] Smart Hands『灵巧的双手』

[复制链接]
小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:46:20
11104 5

0.jpg
This week’s Speedo Tip of the Week comes from Terry Laughlin, the head coach of Total Immersion Swimming and of the Hawks Swimming Association in New Paltz, N.Y. Laughlin offers some advice on how to use your hands while swimming.
本周的 Speedo 小贴示是由Total Immersion Swimming 以及纽约州纽袍泽市群鹰游泳协会(Hawks Swimming Association)的主教练泰瑞·朗琳(Terry Laughlin)提供的。朗琳为大家带来了一些关于在游进中如何使用手的建议。

Laughlin's Tip:
Recently while conducting a stroke clinic, someone asked me: “When stroking, should your fingers be open or closed?” Actually, that seems to be one of the few things about hands that is truly an individual choice. I’ve seen accomplished swimmers use every imaginable configuration of finger closure, from an unbroken pinkie-to-thumb surface to irregular spacing.
朗琳的小贴示:
最近,在我指导一个游泳技术讨论会时,有人问我:“在划水时,你的手指应该张开还是应该并拢?”事实上,这种关于手指姿势或开阖的选择是一个很个人的问题。我看过很多泳坛宿将,使用着不同的、难以想象的手指不同姿势以及不同程度的开阖,从自小指至拇指严丝合缝,到手指间留有不规则间隙。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:46:39
For instance, while watching the Olympics on TV, I noticed during the underwater footage portions that Natalie Coughlin had her fingers spread as widely as possible during the 100m freestyle, while during the 100-meter Backstroke, she had her fingers apart on the right hand and closed on her left hand. Someone might notice that and advise her to hold both hands the same way. Yet that might not be the best idea.
例如,在通过水下潜镜头观看奥林匹克游泳比赛时,我发现娜塔丽·考琳(Natalie Coughlin)在她的一百米自由泳比赛时,她的手指是尽量张开的;而在她的一百米仰泳比赛中,我发现,她的右手手指是分开的,而左手是并拢的。可能有人业已发现了她的这个问题,并向她建议保持双手手指开阖一致。但,那可能不是个好主意。

Several years ago, after swimming for over 30 years without giving it a thought, I realized that my right hand was closed, while my left was open. Yet I felt no difference in “grip” between the two. Thinking it might be an advantage to close the fingers on my left hand, I tried. The only result was that my left forearm was aching with fatigue within a few laps from the effort to simply hold my fingers together. So much for that experiment. But there are other aspects of how you use your hands that will make a difference in your swimming and that you’ll find worth thinking about:
几年前——之前,在我三十余年的游泳生涯中,我从未注意到——我发现我的右手是并拢的,而我的左手是张开的。但是我在“抓水”的时候,从未感觉到不同。我认为如果把我的左手并拢可能会对划臂有所提高,我尝试了。其唯一的结果就是,在并拢左手游几圈以后,我的左手小臂开始因疲劳而疼痛。这个试验已经足够了。不过,还有一些其他的手的问题你可以去探讨研究一下,这是值得的,因为这么做可能会给予你在游进中感觉不同
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:46:52
Knifelike entry. When watching swimmers underwater, the arms of some are surrounded by bubbles as they stroke. Those who pull “quiet” water have a more propulsive stroke. The secret to “quiet” water is a “quiet” entry. If you smack the water loudly with your hand on entry, you’ll feel as if you’re trying to grip carbonated (i.e. bubbly) water, when you want the water to feel like molasses as you anchor your hand.Just listen to your entry. Anything that makes it quieter is more effective.
如利刃般切入。当我们通过水下潜镜头观看游泳运动员的动作时,你会发现其中有些人在划臂时,他们的手臂周围总是围绕着小气泡。那些划“静水”(译者按:即划臂时,通过潜镜头看不到手臂周围的气泡)的运动员的划臂更加有力。划“静水”的密钥就是“静声”入水。如果你的手大声地砸进水中,你会感觉到你是在试图抓二氧化碳化水(即气泡)——手入水的时候要有水如蜜糖的感觉(译者按:手入水要柔和,入伸入蜜糖中;感觉水似蜜糖般粘稠柔软。)聆听你手入水的声音。能让手入水声音小的(译者按:姿势或角度)就是更有效的。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:47:14
Patience before pulling. In every stroke, I’ve noticed that the best swimmers are the least hurried when making their “catch” -- even at high speed in the 100 meters (though admittedly not in the 50). Swimmers whose hands move in a flurry often don’t swim all that fast because their hands slip through the water like car wheels on ice. When swimming at warm-up or “cruise” speeds, practice this: After your quiet entry, take enough time to extend your hand fully (giving your arm more time to shed the air it might have brought underwater) and whatever time it takes to feel the water return a bit of pressure to your hand and forearm before you stroke. Your goal is to feel as if you’ve trapped the water behind your hand and forearm before stroking.
推水前要耐心。在每种泳姿比赛中,我注意到那些顶尖选手在他们抱水的时候往往都是最沉得住气的——甚至是在高速竞技的100米比赛中(我得承认,不是五十米)(译者按:五十米高速冲刺的技术与其他技术不同,所以不在此篇技术贴示的讨论范围内。)。那些划臂距离短频率高的选手,通常不是全程都高速游进的,因为他们的手会在水中打滑儿,如同车在冰上行驶一样。当你以热身或者“巡航”速度游进时,试着练习:在静入水后,用足够充足的时间完全延展你的手臂(给予你的手臂足够的时间去摆脱那些被手臂带进水中的空气)并且在划臂前花上一些时间让手和前臂感觉到来自水的压力。你的目的是要感觉到水被困在你的手和小臂之后。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:47:27
Fingers down on freestyle. After your quiet entry, you should also focus on pointing your fingertips toward the bottom so your fingers are below your wrist and your wrist is below your elbow as you extend. This helps provide a better surface area for holding water. After you establish this position, let the stroke take care of itself as you shift your attention to making a quiet entry with the other hand.
自由泳中保持手指向下。在静声入水后,你应该同时注意你的手指指向池底,因此在你手臂伸展(译者注:此时应该是抱水结束后、推水开始前的延展。与入水后延展不同。)时,你的手指置于你的手腕下,你的手腕在你的手肘以下。这样有助于调整出更好的抱水手臂面积。一旦你完成这种姿势,你可以让你的手臂去完成剩下的推水工作,而你则可转移你的注意力去开始另一臂的静声入水。
 楼主| 小臭贝 发表于 2011-2-11 14:47:38
You could even experiment with “Natalie hands.” I had my swimmers on the Hawks do that at the beginning of warm-up for several weeks in October. Each day we swam a 400 Free with fists closed on the odd lengths and fingers spread as wide as possible on the even lengths, simply as a way to make them more aware of how the water felt to their hands. Several said it made their hands feel more “alive” during the next few sets.
你可以尝试使用“娜塔丽手势”。我让我的群鹰俱乐部运动员在十月分热身的时候做了四周左右的这种训练。每天,我们游四百米自由泳:奇数去程时,采用双手握拳姿势;偶数回程时,采用手指尽量张开的姿势。通过这种练习,用最简洁的方式让他们注意到手对水的感觉。有的运动员告诉我,这种方法让他们的手在之后的训练课中感觉到的活力。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖

推荐课程

游泳科学:优化水中运动表现的技术、体能、营养和康复指导 是全面展现游泳运动科学知识与运动表现提升的专业指导书。全书从游泳运动的发展历程、科研发现、装备与技术革新,以及这项运动所涉及的运动员生理、心理和技术层面的理论与实践讲起,通过科学图表与数据分析,将优化游泳运动表现的重要方面——技术、体能、营养和康复进行了细致地讲解。书中还重点介绍了游泳训练的方法,包括泳池训练和陆上训练两部分,旨在帮助游泳教练、运动员及爱好者形成标准化的训练体系,有效提升游泳运动表现。
¥128 游泳技术
中级 类型:游泳训练
立即学习 17278人已学习
蛙泳的基本技术
¥免费 蛙泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16674人已学习
仰泳的基本技术
¥免费 仰泳的客观规律
初级 类型:配合
立即学习 16400人已学习